United States citizens and permanent residents can petition to the Immigration Service to have certain relatives immigrate to the United States.

The process begins by filing a family petition to the Immigration Service. The petition must be submitted with documentation such as birth or marriage certificate showing a family relationship.

The steps that follow will be determined by the presence of the beneficiary in the United States or in another country, and upon the degree of family relationship.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *